Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to All....

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving! Tomorrow is the big day. I am so excited. We are going to Pine Valley at my Mom and Dad's. We are going to stay the whole weekend. Jason is going to pull up our trailer and park it there. The kids are excited. We should have all the family there except my brother Chris and his wife. They are expecting there baby boy in a couple of weeks. Also, Cindy my older sister won't be here. She has become a stranger to us the last few years. It is sad. I am excited to see my new nephew, Kyson for the first time. I can't wait.

I have so much to be thankful for this year. We have been through so many things this year. The things I am grateful for this year aren't things at all......
~First of all I am thankful for my hardworking husband, Jason. He has sacrificed so many things for me and the kids. I admire his will to keep going even when things are tough. He is my partner for eternity and I am thankful for our commitment to each other. I love him so much.
~My children Jake, Jaycee and Kaleb. They make my life complete. I wake up everyday excited to see their faces. I love it when they climb into bed with me in the mornings and cuddle with me.
~Jake is my oldest child. He will always be so special to me. He and I love to have talks together. He is a hardworking, smart, protective, kind hearted boy. He loves to be with me and I love to be with him.
~Jaycee is my only little girl. What would I do without her? She is so much fun to take to plays and out to dinner. She has the sweetest smile and loves to kiss and hug me. She is my angel.
~Kaleb is my independant little guy. He has attitude with a big heart. He knows what he wants and he is always there to give me a hug when I need it. They make my life so meaningful.
~Our parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Brothers, Sisters and friends who are like family to me. I love my family and appreciate our closeness. I am grateful for their unconditional love and support to my family.
~I am grateful for the gospel and the wonderful members in it. I miss my old ward so much but I know this new ward will have many good things for us to come.
~I am thankful for Heavenly Father for always being there for me when I need him. I know we will not be given any challenge that we cannot handle. "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger." I know my family is stronger for going through what we have this year. 2008 has many good things in store for us, I just know it.


Have a great holiday. I know I will. I am going to be spending it with my family. That is the best thing ever.

Love, Aleisha

2 comments:

Dana said...

Do your parent's live up there now? What a fun place to have Thanksgiving!

LACY said...

leish you are awesome.