Monday, November 19, 2007

Jubilee of Trees

I love the Jubilee of Trees. It just gets me excited for Christmas. It was so beautiful as it always is. I enjoy the trees and food and my kids always enjoy the face painting and sitting on Santa's lap. Jaycee got a present painted on her face. Jake has a Christmas Tree and Kaleb got Rudolph. It was fun. I also sang there last night with my friend Cynthia and Craig. It was so much fun. I am doing a few more perfomances with them. I love it so much. It was funny though. Cynthia and I just laugh when we are together. She was in the Taffetas with me. Now we are sisters forever. We will be singing at the Tabernacle for the free concert on Wednesday, November 28th 7:00 pm. I am looking forward to that. We sing with a guy named Craig Anderson and he has the most amazing voice you will ever hear. It is so pure and sweet to listen to. I hope I can do a duet with him someday. Oh it was so fun. Did I already say that??? I am singing in my new ward this coming Sunday. I just love it when people ask me to sing. Especially in church. It is one of my favorite things to do. I just don't get to perform anymore unless people ask me to. So....if you need someone for a musical number call me.

FYI: My sister in law Kena is going in early in the morning to have her sweet little baby girl. I cannot wait. I will post pictures as soon as I get them. Oh she is going to be soooooo cute. Thank goodness for nieces and nephews. I love them.

Aren't they just so excited. Oh what I would do to be young again. I love to take my kids out and have a fun evening like that. My niece Mikayla performed with Diamond Talent at the Jubilee. They do such a good job. I can't believe my little niece is 16 and driving and dating. Wow. I am old.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I have always wanted to ask you to come and sing in my ward but I figured that everyone asks you and that you get sick of it. I miss hearing your voice, I love it!!!

LACY said...

I love the jubilee too, hey how come you aren't singing with the Taffetas?
PS HOW are you?