Here is a picture of the house we are renting right now. I just thought maybe those of you who haven't seen it would want to see what it looks like. It is a crazy floorplan with 4 different levels. I am not totally in love with it but it is beginning to feel like home. The kids love it here. There are lots of kids in the neighborhood and not much traffic. Jake and Jaycee love the school here too. So.... in many ways it has been a good change for us. Keep in mind that Jaycee took these pictures. It is funny. She had pictures of all the rooms including the closets!!!!! Yikes! Lets just say that these two are the only ones I would share with you.
2 comments:
cute leish..did you sell your house in town?
It's way cute but I could see how all the levels would be hard.
Post a Comment