
My little brother became a Dad yesterday. How sweet is that? Look at that hair!!! He is so cute. I love babies with hair. I guess cuz all mine had hair and it reminds me of them. I am so excited. I got some pictures and thought I would post them. I am a proud aunt. I have one more nephew and one niece still on the way. This is going to be an exciting end of the year.
Bret and Melissa had their baby boy on November 7, 2007. His name is Kyson Fisher Kenworthy. You have to know Bret really well to know why Fisher is the middle name. Bret is a die hard fisherman. Kyson was 7 pounds 11 oz. He looks so cute and I can't wait to hold him at Thanksgiving. Yeah!!!!!!
Look at Melissa, does she look like she just had a baby? I don't think so. That is so not fair. Bret said she was all belly. She looked the same as she always has but with a belly. If we all were so lucky. Right?



3 comments:
Cute baby boy!!!! I can't wait for mine (but a girl)!!!
Leish we are getting old aren't we. I can't believe that your little brother is a Dad, how time flies. Are you in that Christmas theater show that I have been hearing about?
So cute! Lucky girl too!
Post a Comment