hApPy 2nd BiRtHdAy AsPeN!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite people in the world.... Jaycee, Jake, Jason and Kaleb.
Kaleb and Aspen eating the ladybug cake.

Last night was so much fun. We had a birthday party for my niece Aspen. She is Bob and Janelle's baby. It was a blast. They bought the big blow up water slide from Costco and it was a hit. Not only did we have fun at the party but Janelle had my kids all sleep over at her house and Jason and I got to catch a movie and have the house to ourselves. It was so fun. We saw What Happens in Vegas.... It was really cute. Thanks Janelle for the break I was desperately in need of.

My favorite people in the world.... Jaycee, Jake, Jason and Kaleb.
Kaleb and Aspen eating the ladybug cake.
Last night was so much fun. We had a birthday party for my niece Aspen. She is Bob and Janelle's baby. It was a blast. They bought the big blow up water slide from Costco and it was a hit. Not only did we have fun at the party but Janelle had my kids all sleep over at her house and Jason and I got to catch a movie and have the house to ourselves. It was so fun. We saw What Happens in Vegas.... It was really cute. Thanks Janelle for the break I was desperately in need of.




8 comments:
Wow it looks like a blast! How lucky are you to have a night with no kids? I hope that you guys had a great time!
looks so fun. i wanted to ask you about google reader. did some of your blog urls not work when you typed them in. I had about 5 that wouldn't work or came up under a different name. Let me know what you think.
Lindsay,
I never had that problem but you know what I did is open up two internet pages and I would open the blog I wanted to put on Google reader and right click on the address bar, copy the address and then click on the other internet page with google reader on it and paste it into the subscriptions box. Does that make sense? Let me know if I you understand what I mean. Maybe the address's were typed in wrong? I don't know because only the private blogs would give me an error. Let me know how it goes.
That looks like a blast! What a cool waterslide!
Amazing slide. How fun!
That water blow up is awesome. I bet the kids had a blast!! what is google reader? I guess I'm not up with the techno stuff?
Wow that looks way fun!Glad you and J got a night out. Loved that movie too. Hey question about google reader. I set it up but how do you leave a comment? Can you do it directly from google reader?
Annie,
Usually the ones I want to comment on...I'll click on the arrow after the title of the post. I don't think you can comment off google reader. I wish you could though.
Post a Comment