Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Kasey James!!!


Happy 11th birthday Kasey!!!


Who else is lucky enough to have a brother in law small enough to cuddle?

Jason and I were married only a few months before Ronalee (Jason's mom) told us she was pregnant with a suprise caboose. We were all soooooo excited. Kasey was born one day before Jason and I had our 1 year anniversary. He has been such a big part of our lives. We have taken him everywhere with us. Jake and Kasey have been like brothers. We just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Skooey. We love you so much and are so glad Heavenly Father brought you to our family.




This is a scrapbook page my Mom made for my book. I guess I didn't give her enough pictures to finish it off.

Here is Kasey taking Jake for a ride.

Jake loved to share his fourwheeler with his Uncle. Kasey was Jake's VERY FAVORITE person.

This picture is so funny because it shows Jason's true colors. Jason is the biggest tease.

Kasey, Jake and Jaycee making funny faces at me.

I was looking for a current picture of Kasey and this is the only one I have. How sad is that?

No comments: