Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jaycee Graduates Kindergarten



Jaycee was so adorable at her performance. I don't know why but everytime I take pictures at the East Elementry gym.... my pics are really dark. Plus I was way in the back and couldn't get a close picture. She was so excited. She has been counting down the days for two weeks till she got to perform on the stage. I can't wait to get her into some theater. She loves it just like I do. She came to every single performance of "The Taffetas" when I was in that show. I loved having her there. She was our little stage manager. She'd help us with our wigs and help us zip our dresses.
Here are some pictures of the graduation. She is such a great daughter. Jaycee is sad that school is going to be out. Jake on the other hand would be happy to never go back.

This is Jaycee and her cousin Reggie.

This is the group of all the graduating kindergarteners. Jaycee is in the back row in the middle in black.

2 comments:

Drake Family said...

My pics. always turn out dark from the gym too, even with the flash. Jaycee is so cute! She is lucky to have a mom like you.

Vanes said...

Our kids are getting TOO big! It's crazy! I have a 7 year old who loves to learn (like your little girl) - you should check out: themathworksheetsite.com - my kids just die over it! I think I'll post it on my blog for mom's who have bored kids this summer! Hang in there with the heat - it was great to hear from you!