We had a little birthday party for Jake on Monday in Pine Valley at my parents house. Jason, Jaycee, Kaleb and I decided to go to the lake to fish. It was so beautiful there. I hope we can go more often. Jake wanted to stay at Grandma's house to play with his cousins. He missed out on a fun time. We didn't catch anything. Jason spent most of his time helping the kids put new worms on their hooks. The kids liked to practice their casting.



Our first party we had at our house. We had Kasey and Jake a family birthday party on Sunday night. We had a great time. We ate Pork tacos and cake and then went to Cox park to play some Tennis.


Below are the pictures from the party at my parents in Pine Valley. I love family. We always have such a great time.

5 comments:
Wow it looks so pretty in PV. That makes me want to go up there before it gets too hot. Funfun
The pics. of Pine Valley look so peaceful and relaxing. Thanks again for coming to Bunco last night...it was so much fun!
I love Pine Valley. So glad you were at Bunco too, it was so fun to see you again.
How very fun! The pictures of you fishing in Pine Lake brought back lots of memories for Chris. The cake looks delicious! We are sorry we missed it all and hopefully will see you soon! Tell Jake Happy Birthday...a bit belated!
Hey friend! I could start up at the gym again... I need to! Mabey we could start out slow like 2 days a week and see how that goes. Trying to go everyday is a little overwelming. What's good for you? P.S. I love your blog. You have some great ideas. I love the baby pictures!!
Post a Comment