All Because Two People Fell In Love....................


I can't believe it has been 12 years. All my high school friends will testify that everyone thought we were CRAZY. We got married 2 days after I graduated high school in the St. George Temple. I have to admit that I would have felt the same way if love didn't blind me. It has been a challenging yet growing experience so far. I am so glad that he and I are here for the long haul. We both love each other and believe that marriage is forever. We have been blessed with three wonderful, beautiful children with more to come.... hopefully. I really do love that man with all my heart. I know we were meant for each other. I still can remember the day we were married. I was not nervous at all. I prayed and knew without a doubt that it was right. I am glad I followed my heart.
Annalee's Wedding 1999
Christmas 2002
May 2004
Annalee's Wedding 1999
Christmas 2002
May 2004Christmas 2004
Jason and I at the rodeo 2005
Family Photo 2005

Family photo 2007

January 18, 2008
3 comments:
Congrats! 12 years! Dang we are getting old!
Wow! I can't believe how fast the last 12 years have gone. Congrats Aleisha and Jason!
I still remember when you got married too, I can't believe it's been 12 years!!!
Post a Comment