I am loving Google reader!!! It saves me soooo much time with my blogging world. Thanks Kristin.
I went to a birthday dinner for a friend at Pasta Factory and had a great time. I love visiting with friends. It is just what I needed. It seems lately that my kids are fighting so much. They have been so good for quite a while and I felt so lucky and then bam.... they all started fighting. It is so stressful. I know it is just a phase but it drives me crazy. They fight over who is going to hug me or sit on my lap. I should love the attention but instead I am saying (silently in my head)...GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!
I have been starting to exercise again. I have been going at nights. I don't like the night exercising as much as the morning because I feel like I never get to see my husband. I might have to try the early mornings again. Tonight I am tired though. I cleaned the whole house today and I have no desire to make dinner or exercise. I hate these days when I feel so unmotivated.
3 comments:
Ok thats it I am going to do the google reader! I have spent the last hour trying to look at all the blogs I want to see and I'm only half way through!
I am going to have to give the google reader a try too. BTW, welcome to the real world...fighting kids and exhaustion! :)
Keep going with the exercising!! I am the same way about working out at night....besides I enjoy the energy from going in the morning during the day. I have so much more energy and I find I am much more patient with my children. BTW, I would have been not silently thinking to get me out of there. I would be TELLING them to go away! You're much more patient than I am!
Post a Comment