This is from Jaycee...
This one is from Jake......

This one is from Jake......
Mother's Day was great!!! I didn't get to see my Mom because she is on vacation but I called her. The kids came home with the cutest notes. I have posted pics of them. I love the one from Jake because he wrote so nice and did the little dots on the ends of the letters like I do. It was so cute. Jaycee colored the bumblebee picture at school. The kids also got me bubble bath, a foot massager and fingernail polish remover. (Isn't the dollarstore great?) Jason wrote me the nicest note and fixed my fridge for me. It was the best. We got to visit Grandma Cox and Jason's mom also. It was great to see everyone.
1 comment:
I LOVE IT! Seriously, like I said, the homemade things from the kids and the "honey-do" list getting worked on are the best gifts huh?
P.S. Jake has great handwriting!
Post a Comment