Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I joined


I signed up for a family pass at the Summit Athletic Club. I was a previous member a couple of years ago and I loved it. I went in and decided that I am going to join again. I get 5 free personal training sessions for me and 5 for Jason. I have already completed 2 sessions. It is going to be good because we set goals together and they watch out for me and it makes me more accountable. Also, I can take the kids swimming whenever we want to go. At noon Monday thru Thursday they have a kids fitness classes for kids 5 and over. So today I dropped the kids off and worked out during that hour and then we all went swimming together. I love it there and I am excited to get back into working out regularly. Anyone out there a member already? I always love having a workout partner. But partner or not..... Wish me luck!!!

6 comments:

Tamalama said...

Good luck guys! I'm not a member, but would consider joining just for the 1-2 hour children's activity! We've got a lot of "Mom, I'm bored!" going on over here. I work way too much. Enjoy!

Stephens 8 said...

I would absolutley LOVE it if there was something like that so close by! My athletic club is the open canyon road in the summer and my treadmill and a Power 90 dvd in the Winter....Good for you aleisha!

Aletha and Brian said...

That sounds great! Wish I was close enough to join with you. You'll do great!

jeny said...

I love personal trainers...I just wish they didn't cost so much.

Dana said...

Way to go, that sounds great. I wish I lived closer and I would totally go with you. I am getting so excited for Monday we are going to have a blast!

Nathan and Amy said...

I miss working out with you. Jason is lucky to have such a fun workout partner. We have been going over to the new rec. center. I have 20 free hours of childcare, and it is so nice to have it close by. I work out everytime Byron is at swim team. I miss you too.