Friday, August 22, 2008

Crazy things happen....

So.... My bad day continued throughout yesterday. I told Jason all about how I was feeling and he was really good to listen and not get down on me. That was so nice to feel support.

When I got home from play practice, Jason had this video on called "The Secret". I am sure most of you have heard it. I have heard about it but haven't ever seen it. Well, according to this video..... I am doing everything wrong. It talks about how you create all your own problems by always worrying about them and thinking about them. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is totally me. I am looking back on all my posts and 90% of the time I am negative about myself.

Lately, Jason and I have both been really negative towards each other and our situations. It started getting really bad when we had to sale our house that we loved so much then I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. Plus, Jason worked so hard on creating a business and dedicated so many years of his life to a business that no longer exsists. This has been so hard for him. The sale of our house and loss of our business just made everything come to a end and put us in a negative mood I guess.

I can totally understand what this video is saying. So.... today I am going to try and control my thoughts and actions. I am going to try and be positive and focus on what I want to be and not what I don't want to be. I really don't mean to be so negative. Even when I went on my girls Mesquite trip, I felt like I was being so negative. I didn't mean to but that is how I was feeling, negative. So, that is what came across (in my opinion atleast).

Here we go again, try, try, try....... I love and appreciate all of you who take time to care. Thanks to you.

No comments: