Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On our way to SLC

Salt Lake here we come, but we had to stop for some squeaky cheese in Beaver. Kaleb and Jaycee
Jaycee
Jake
I thought I'd break this post up since I have so many pictures. Here we stopped at Burger King on our way up to SLC. The kids were so excited and I had to figure out the camera that my Mom let me borrow till I can get me a new one. (Thanks Mom).



We had quite an eventful trip. The kids were all so good. I WILL NOT tell you all that we ran out of gas on the freeway on the way there because that would be way too embarassing to tell. What is important is that we made it there and back in one piece.



I also have to say Thanks to so many comments to my last post. No matter how many times I complain, I still can't hear enough encouragement. I am really trying to figure out how to balance my life so that I am happy and fullfilled without food. Thanks for not just rolling your eyes and saying, "NOT A POST ABOUT HER WEIGHT, AGAIN!!!!!" Come on, you know you do. ha ha ha Seriously, I just have hard times with my weightloss and I really appreciate the words of encouragement. I am never going to give up. I am going to take all the advise into consideration to try new things. I learn new info everytime and I love it. I love that I am understood. I love that people can relate to me. I love that people out there see beyond my looks. Don't give up on me. I know I will succeed someday. I just need to keep on pluggin on. Love you all so much.

No comments: