Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 1 at Lagoon

This is the first ride we went on. The white rollercoaster. When I got off the ride I realized that my phone was gone. It fell out of my pocket on the ride and I was so worried. I have a palm phone that I LOVE and I can't afford to replace it. Luckily the workers found it but It was really scratched up but it still works. I am so happy about that. I have insurance on the phone so I can get it replaced as long as I have the other phone to send back in. I was so glad I got it back. Mom and Jaycee
Kaleb was right on the 46" line. He was able to ride on most of the rides. He even went on the collassus. (However you spell it) . He'd go on a rollercoaster and say, "I was so brave!"
Jake
My sister Annalee was there with her inlaws on the same day. WEird. Here is Kaleb and Kaylee going on some rides together.
Kaleb on the cars.




I thought this was so cute. Kaleb was holding Kaylee's hand.

Jaycee is such a good big sister. She always took care of Kaleb.


Kaylee, Kaleb and Jaycee.


Bumper cars. I used to love this ride when I was a kid.


Jaycee loved going on the rides with Jake. She was so brave. She went on almost everyride with Jake. I loved seeing these two go together and have fun with each other. It doesn't happen very often.

Tidal wave.....

Kaleb and I rode the tidal wave too but we had to sit in the middle isle and the older kids wanted to be on the top rows. I hate this picture of me but I had to post it because of Bubba's face. I love it.

All the kids together.

Sorry for the picture overload. I can't pic just one.

No comments: