I am having a great day! I can't believe how much thinking positively has helped me. I have been praying so much too. I went to the gym today and burned 600 calories!!! YEAH! I finally started reading Twilight (That is why I burned so many calories, I started it at the gym this morning and it went by soooo fast). That will be a good thing for me to do when I get cravings for food or need a distraction.
I am looking on the bright side and I actually took time for myself and did my hair today. My husband came home and said, "You look nice honey!" Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! Just little things I do to change my attitude sneaks good things (or bad if I am negative) into all areas of my life. It really takes some effort to notice when my brain is being negative automatically when something happens or is said. I have to stop, think and change it into a positive thought. It has been real eye opening. I always thought I was happy and positive. Usually I am unless it is about myself and what I want. Weird. Anyway, I just wanted to write tonight. I want to journal this great day I've had.
13 comments:
One of my favorite quotes is "I am the me I choose to be". It sounds like you are doing great, that's awesome!
I should try it. It sounds like good advice. I'm glad you had a great day. I wish we could have visited yesterday. It was a crazy day, trying to fit in everything we had to do. We always wonder why we take on so much. But we never learn. :-)
I love love love the Secret. I totally believe everything that it teaches. How fun that you started Twilight. I love that too, now you can come with us to the movie and wear a BITE ME shirt! I miss you lets get a playgroup going soon.
I haven't ever seen "The Secret," so I'll have to add it to my list. Don't you love blogs--cheaper than therapy!
WooHoo! Go Leish! I am so happy that you had a good day.
I'm so glad. Isn't it amazing how much better you feel when you do your hair nice and dress up a little. I will go for like a week of ponytails and I start to feel how I look. I need to watch the secret. I've heard a lot of good things about it.
I love the secret! It's amazing how simple and effective it really is to create our own happiness, but it's also so easy to make our own misery! You are so great! We really missed you at bunco! And I love your blog...you are willing to write what all of us have thought...let's be honest! We all have our days!
Yay! You are one of the sweetest girls I know, you deserve a great day!
YAY!!! So glad to see you had a great day, you deserve MANY MANY MORE!!! I just finished the Twilight series, I was sad to see it end, I loved it.
Aleisha
Hope you don't mind that I read your blog! I hate lurkers that don't leave comments, so ....
I love your honesty. Yay for having a great day. I think the only way to reach any goal is with positive thinking! I have a ton of stuff going on in my life right now like everyone else and sometimes the tough things really help to push you through and appreciate the good stuff. When I feel healthiest and I lose a few pounds it's because I eat 5-6 small meals and always reach for protein first (string cheese, rolled up turkey, etc) first before anything else. And exercise, exercise, exercise! You have to still have treats from time to time...York peppermint patties in the fridge are just 50 cals are my secret weapon from gorging out on sweets and make me feel like I had a little something chocolatey, just couldn't live without that!
It's easy to get down when life is uncertain... I'm kind of in that place right now too! I DO love the Secret and in fact I've been thinking I need to watch it again - just to remind me! (Fasting helps too!) :)
How funny...I read this post first and then went down to your last post, but before I thought to myself...has she read The Secret?? Funny cuz I haven't yet but I know all about it. That is terrific that it is helping you though. I know what you mean...the small compliments, especially from those you love mean the most.
just wanted you to know that i just love you. I read your last post and thought i need to do that. cause alot of the time i feel like my life is falling apart. Thanks for reminding me. we need to make some time to hang out. you are so sweet.
Post a Comment