Sunday, August 3, 2008

Not much....

My camera is broke so I won't be posting pics for a while. What a bummer. My car still isn't fixed but my husband took the engine apart and thinks he knows what the problem is. Yeah. I am so grateful for my old car. Seriously, I really am.

I have been having lots going on. I am LOVING play practices. It is going to be such a good show. My part is double cast so I will be doing the Monday and Friday night performances. So if you want to watch me than get tickets for those nights. I'll remind you when it gets closer. It doesn't open till mid sept.

I am excited about school starting. I found a preschool for Kaleb. The kids are getting excited. It will be so weird to have two of my three kids in school all day. Kaleb is going to get so bored of me. Ha ha ha

6 comments:

jeny said...

I feel the same way about all the kids being in school. I will have 4 of my 5 in school. Anna will not know what to do. Don't worry I have many plans for my free time!:)

{Annie N.} said...

I must say I'm a little jealous that all of your kids will be in school! Where did you put Kaleb in pre-school?

Tamalama said...

Both of mine will be in school all day-I'm sad!! That means lots of work on my plate, but lunch dates with my husband could make up for it:-) I'm glad your enjoying rehersals!

JACKIE said...

That is so fun that you are doing a play. I am jealous! I remember doing those. They were a lot of fun!

Kena said...

Hurray for school to start!! I never understood why my mom hated the summer's and now I totally understand!! It will be strange to have two less children all day and three less for two days. Where did you put Kaleb in??

Dacia said...

I sat down in the ocean with our camera a year ago and ruined it. I've tried it a few times but it hasn't ever worked, but I tried it before our trip and it finally works! Yay! It sucks not having a camera.I think we have like 5 now including Mikelle's and our film camera. We are so ready for school to start also... oops, I meant I am so ready.