

Jaycee comes home from her first day of school just giddy and happy and says she has a boyfriend! In 1st grade? She said he kissed her at recess. Then she said, ''Me and my boyfriend were the only good ones in class!'' I asked her what his name is and she said.......''hmmmmm..... I'll find out tomorrow.'' Lol.
Her Daddy is in for a fight trying to keep the boys away from this beautiful girl.
I totally remember kissing tag in early grades but the boys bever liked me back. Maybe it was because of the bangs I had from ear to ear. Ha ha ha ..... Stay tuned for her next love story.
8 comments:
that is so funny!!!
Sounds Like you kids had a great day. I love Danny's teacher this year Kaite Salter, she says she loves your family.
Oh my! I'm dreading that day! Right now both of my kids think that the other sex is SICK and kissing is GROSS! Hope it stays like that for 10 more years!! :)
Thank you SO much for you insurance comment on my blog - it's frustrating for me!! I may call ya today to chat about it! ;-)
Your kids are soooo cute! My kids start school tomorrow, they are excited!
You are so good at blogging your life. I never can find the time. Will you blog my life? Ha ha. I just need a phone like yours. :-)
Oh no!! I'm dreading that stuff! I remember chasing boys and trying to kiss them in 1st grade.
So cute! Only because it is your daughter and not mine:)
When you told me that I had to laugh. I think it is so cute although I hope it doesn't happen with Bailee for many, many years. Your kids are so cute!I love Jaycee's hair!! It is beautiful! Can I send Bailee over? I can never seem to get her hair to curl that nice.
Post a Comment