Kaleb, Jake and Jaycee. Kaleb had to put his backpack on too. I remember Jaycee doing the same thing when Jake was in 1st grade. She was so disappointed that she wasn't going to school too. Kaleb was the same way. He wants to go to school so bad but his preschool doesn't start for another 3 weeks.
Mrs. Haun and Jaycee. I really like her teacher so far. She is so nice.
Look at my little princess. I can't believe she is in 1st grade now.
Here are the kids again.
We didn't get a picture with Jake's teacher this time. I dropped off Jaycee first and then went to Jake's class and it had already started. That was weird for the first day of school I thought. His teacher is Mrs. Bertuzzi. She seems like lots of fun and Jake wasn't very excited till he met her. Then he got a little excited about going back. That was a relief. I hope he likes school more this year.
We put Jaycee's hair in curlers last night. I thought her hair turned out so cute.
Jake and Jaycee had fun trying out the new playground before the bell rang.
Oh what an exciting day this has been. I was up till 3am blogging about our vacation and then had to wake up early to get the kids off to school. I am dragging. I wonder how Kaleb is going to do without his brother and sister here all day long. It is going to be fun. Right now he is just entertaining himself with some tools. He is a good boy. I am sure we will have a lot of fun together. 

7 comments:
Jaycee's hair is darling!! Wasn't it so nice this morning. Ahhh such a relief! I don't know what to do with myself.
Aleisha!!!! You will love Mrs. Haun! I love her to death, but I have to she's my Aunt! She is a stickler for writing so I had her work with my daughter last summer and needless to say Maddie's writing improved 100%! Hope you enjoy her!
Your kids look SO cute - I love them all in their new clothes! It's strange to have school back in - we'll have to get used to it!!
sounds like you had a great family vacation. Now let's get back into the routine of school!
This was a hard day for me too, with Girt in school all day! I'm sure I'll fill the time somehow...;-) Kaleb is going to love preschool!
It looks like you have had a fun couple of weeks. I haven't been to Lagoon in years! Jayvee's hair is so dang cute!
I miss you we need to get going on the playdates again.
I'm so glad that you are happy with your school choice and that the kids' like their teachers. Sounds like they are in for a fun school year.
Post a Comment