Jaycee likes to turn the radio on full blast in the trailer and shake her booty.Jason even had fun on the PV camping trip. WOW ! That is amazing.

Here is Christian, Jake and Gabe. They had so much fun. They were so sad to have to leave camping. Yes, Christian is trying to make a sad face because I just told them we have to go. They weren't too happy about leaving.
That is a little better.Kaleb and Jaydon sure play good together. Who could tell that one of them is 4 and one of them is 6 years old????

Silly faces.
Jaycee and Kaleb playing on this HUGE rock.
What a cute picture.
They love each other so much.
Video games while camping???? Dad must have been involved in that one! he he he
Ellie and Jaycee.After we were all packed up to go home. We decided the kids and I would ride our bikes down to Grandma's house. We always did this when I was a kid. It is down hill the whole way. Right as we were leaving, Jaycee crashed and banged up her chin pretty bad. We had a little visit to the ER.


Before stitches.
After stitches. She was so brave. She'll get them out on Saturday.
That is it!! I am sorry to overload with pictures but I gotta do it while I have the time I am realizing. We are all doing good. Kaleb started Preschool today. I'll post some pics a little later.

7 comments:
Yay! Aleisha's back! I have been checking on you everyday, wondering what happened to you. Looks like you have been having a great time (although I could have done w/out seeing the stitches pictures ;) hehe. Hope she heals quickly, I don't look forward to that first hospital trip for one of my kids!
Oh, poor Jaycee! Stitches are no fun. :(
It looks like you had a lot of fun camping!
Ouch! So how many times in the emergency room is this for you since you became a mom?
Sorry about the stitches !! I feel her pain, I had stitches in my chin when I was little, Yowser !!!
Ouch!!! Poor little Jaycee...of course it had to happen to such a sweet little girl.
Jaycee is brave...stitches are NEVER fun! I love camping at PV and so do my kids. The pic. of Kaleb and Jaycee on the rock is cute. Funny...I think I have a pic. of my kids on that same rock!
Ouch!! That's gotta hurt! We have missed you this week, but I'm glad you got a little family time. See you soon. --Amy
Post a Comment