Yeah, finally it is here. I thought I'd post again and remind you all about it. I am performing Sept. 18th thru Oct. 11th every Monday and Friday nights, 7:30 pm at the Cox auditorium @ Dixie State College. I will also be doing two matinees: Saturday, Sept. 20th at 2:00 & Saturday October 11th at 2:00 pm. I would love to see any of you come. You can purchase tickets at
www.sgmt.org or call SGMT @ 628-8755. Hope to see you there.
2 comments:
We'll be there and have our whistling lips and WOO HOOO'S ready!!!! Not sure which weekend yet, we were going to come this weekend, but your parents will be gone. We'll make it in the next few weeks, YAY!
Okay...I could probably do one of the Saturday's i'm going to go check! I'm excited for you! I added you to my blog roll!
Post a Comment