Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 2 at Lagoon.

We pulled our trailer to Lagoon this year. It was so much fun. It was nice because we felt at home and slept so good. We got back to the trailer at 11 pm on Saturday night and we all slept in till 10:30 the next morning. It was great. Kaleb, Jake, Jason and Jaycee.
The 2nd day, we met up with Jason's parents and brother Kasey. Kent and Ronalee brought Rylee with them too. This pic is of Rylee on the swings. She loved this ride. They went over and over again. She was really cute. She would make sure Kaleb was all buckled in before she got in her seat. She also had us all planned out. Everytime they got off a ride she'd say, "K, now we are going on the swings, then next the skyride, then the bumper cars, then........." What a cute little organized girl she is, just like her Mommy. We really enjoyed her.
Jaycee and Kaleb on the swings.
Rylee and Jaycee on the sky ride.
Rylee on the bumper cars.
Jaycee below.

Kaleb even was big enough to ride on the big bumper cars.

Here is Kasey and Jake. They both were just excited to go on all the crazy rides together. Jake loves his Uncle Kasey so much. They had a great time together.

Kasey and Jake were crazy enough to do the CATAPULT. It is this big ball that they swing up in the air like a sling shot. They got a video and everything. It was so hilarious to watch. Everyone around was so impressed that these two boys were brave enough to do it.

That is all folks. We had a great time. I can't wait till next year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lagoon was a lot of fun! I'm glad we got to hang out for a little while.

Kena said...

I'm glad everyone had fun! I know Rylee did she had all sorts of things to tell me. Next year we should all go together. I can't wait to see the video of Jake and Kasey.....they are crazy!

Nathan and Amy said...

I'm glad you had a good vacation. I remember one time when I was little... my sister peed in her pants on the bumper cars. It ended our day a little short.
:-) It's a good thing nothing like that hapened to you guys.

Tamalama said...

We love Lagoon! It's great you all got to go, it's a fun, crazy family time. When we went this year, the power went out and we had to leave after 35 minutes! I never got a single ride in:-(
We'll just try it again next year!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that Jake went on the Catapult. We were at Lagoon last month and just watching it made me so sick. Tell them that I am amazed at there bravery. That takes a lot of courage!