Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Awesome Blog to read

My sister in law told me about this blog. The lady who writes this is an LDS lady. A couple of months ago she lost her little 14 month old baby in a drowning accident. She posts daily and she totally inspires me. I thought I would share this with you all. She is so honest. A couple of days ago she posted about how to help someone who has lost someone close to them and what to say and not to say and what to do for them. I was so interested. I love to read her posts. She amazes me. Read it and tell me what you think.... http://adailyscoop.blogspot.com .

4 comments:

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

that is sad.... the same thing happened on Sunday Morning to a friend of mine whose little 18 month old drowned while visiting family in Utah. I won't have a pool if I ever end up in St. George.... these stories are too freaky...

Stephens 8 said...

Thanks Leish, I needed that. I'm going through something and I totally needed to read her words. You were inspired. Have fun at Les Mis. tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Aleisha you and your fam are too cute! I love peeking in on you. Luv, Aub

Drake Family said...

Aleisha, so I just checked out the blog that you recommended and now I am sitting here crying. Thanks alot! What an inspirational woman! Thanks for sharing.