



I took my kids, Jaycee and Kaleb along with Kena's kids, Morgan and Spencer to the park for a play date. They had so much fun. We love the Cox Park. They got soooooo dirty though. We had a great time. Brandee and Malea and kids were there too. I love getting out with the kids and visiting with friends. It is nice to be invited. I have been helping watch Kena's kids the past couple of days. We have had lots of fun. Kena is doing really good. Her baby is so adorable. I am serious too. It isn't just because I am her aunt either. She is perfect. I am jealous. Kena and I always have our babies together. It is fun to be able to help her though. I am excited to be able to enjoy her baby for once. Usually we both have babes in hand together. It will be fun to spoil my little niece.
4 comments:
I can't believe all the new nephews and niece you have gotten in such a short time. That is crazy! I don't know what I would of done without your help with the kids (probably gone crazy). My kids love you so much! Thanks for being so good to them. Cute new background by the way.
OH my, cute family pic!!!
you are such a great sister-in-law! I wish I could be there helping Kena, I'm glad she has you!
Hey guys. What is your mailing address? Please email to sl_reber@yahoo.com.
Thank you!
Stephen
Post a Comment