
This is the first year that the kids and I put up the outside lights up without Jason. Jake got on the roof and I was on the ground helping him. It was awesome. I love it when I can do things and not have to wait for him. This roof line is much shorter than our other homes. It was so great. Now I don't have to WAIT till March to have Jason get them down. he he he

My camera was not taking very good pictures!! They are so blurry. Maybe it is me. Jaycee was so excited about decorating. She was the only one who helped the WHOLE time. The boys got tired after a while.

The tree turned out so beautiful. I wish you could see it in person. Pictures don't cut it.

I am so excited about my fireplace this year. I missed it last year with the other rental.
Since I had nothing to do today, I thought I'd get out the Christmas Decorations. It was so much fun to decorate with my kids.
10 comments:
It looks so pretty. I can't wait to decorate. Good Job!!
Very pretty tree!
Beautiful! It is good to be able to do things yourself. I'm the same way!
THANK YOU so much for the link to Jeff's blog. I have had problem with our family lately, just a lot of girls with a lot of estrogen. Reading Jeff's blog made me realize how little all of that crap is compared to what is really important. Life, love, religion. I needed that reminder today. Thanks for giving me the link to show support.
Your house looks fabulous!! I just love Christmas time. It's the most wonderful time of the year! (You can quote me on that one. :-)) I'm sory to hear that the struggles keep coming. I will keep my ears open and send people your way. I would miss you if you had to move, so I hope it all works out for my sake. (I'm a little selfish lately). No really... my sister lives in Vegas and gets along just fine. It's close enough that you can come home often. Love you tons! --Amy
So beautiful! I love it when the kids get into helping. Gets me even more excited for the holidays.
Wow Aleisha I am so impressed! I can't wait to get my decorations out. Just wish it would cool off a little more.
The decor looks GREAT! You are a go getter! Mike has been getting all of our decorations up too! It's exciting - although I hate to miss out in the action!
*Good luck with all the job decisions! I'll tell ya, it's NOT easy to find work in S.G.!! Mike interviewed last week - there were 90 applicates for ONE job and they have narrowed it down to THREE! We are crossing our fingers and hoping for the best! I'll be thinking about you!
SO pretty! I love the tree and way to go for putting the lights up by yourself!! I wish we had some sort of low roof line on our house...no way I am getting up there, or the kids...Ray is bah humbug...he won't do it either! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! It is fun to stay connected. We miss having you guys here too!:( We all need to have a girls nite again!:)
I love the decorating!!! I put my tree up early this year too and I am loving it!
Post a Comment