Sunday, November 16, 2008

I've been TAGGED!


8 THINGS8 TV shows I love to watch:

Grey's Anatomy (my fav)
Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars
Brothers and Sisters
American Idol
The Hills
Oprah
Deal or no Deal



My 8 favorite restaurants:
Cafe Rio
Olive Garden
25 Main
Paula's
AppleBee's
Samauri 21
Pasta Factory
Pizza Factory



8 things that happened yesterday:
Posted on my blog.
Played on Facebook.
Babysat my Niece, Aspen.
Went to a baby shower for my friend Lacy.
Watched a movie with the kids.
Took Jaycee to Theater class.
Made dinner
I stayed up late watching SNL.



8 things I am looking forward to:
Buying a house again.
Getting a mini van.
Having 2 more babies.
Losing weight.
Doing another play.
Taking the kids to Disneyland someday.
Going back to college.
Getting out of debt.



8 things I love about fall:
Halloween.
Sweaters
Fireplace lit.
Decorating for Christmas.
Cool crisp air.
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Beauty of the leaves



8 things on my wish list:
My kids to grow up with strong testimonies.
Being successful in my life.
Being successful in my marriage.
Conquering my challenges.
Taking a trip with the family.
All my loved ones were financially secure.
Have more babies so I felt my family was complete.
My kids being happy and learning about and practicing positive attitude.




8 people I am tagging:
Annalee Bergeson
Aletha Kenworthy
Dawna Kenworthy
Bekee Bundy
Jake Black
Julie Kenworthy
Dacia Bergeson
Who else wants to cuz probably only one or two of these people will actually do it. ha ha ha

2 comments:

Hopie said...

I LOVE The Hills too!!! I'm pretty sure it's an addiction!!! Haven't you taken your kids to Disneyland? I am totally your info specialist.... we go enough to know the cheap ways to do things!!! We love going to D'land!!!

Vanes said...

HOORAY - another "Hills" fan! It's one of my secret loves - I don't know why I watch it?! Mike just rolls his eyes! I don't know another person who likes it! SO glad you mentioned that!