Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween pictures

Halloween was lots of fun this year. Jaycee begged me to dress up with her since we were the same thing..... so I did. ha ha ha

Here is my cute little family!!!

Here are some cousins!


"Watch out Sonny!!!" , Says little GrannyThis year Jaycee was soooo funny. She dressed up like a Granny. When she saw Annalee and I dress up, she tried it on and we all loved it. She was the cutest Granny. Everyone loved her costume. Kaleb was a Ghost and Jake was the DEVIL. We sprayed Jake and Kaleb's hair black. With that and the makeup, the boys were pretty ready for a bath when they got home.

Jake and Kaleb at Jake's class.


Jake


Daddy and his "little granny"


Kaleb and Jaycee at her class.



We met up with Bob and Janelle so we could see the kids. They all looked so cute.Christian , Jake and Gabriel.Ellie and JaydonKaylaChristianAspen Gabe

6 comments:

{Annie N.} said...

Love the costumes. You are such a fun Mom to dress up with them.

Aletha and Brian said...

They all look SO GOOD! Jaycee's costume Cracks me up!!! Maybe someday we'll be able to get together on Halloween, it's such a fun holiday.

Anonymous said...

I love all the costumes! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Debra Christiansen Jacobson said...

You're little girl is such a ham! I LOVE IT! They are all so cute! I'm jealous, I want super cute kids too!

Drake Family said...

You are such a great sport! I think if I would have run into you trick-or-treating I wouldn't have even recognized you! LOL I love the pic. of Jaycee shaking her cane. Classic!

Jenny said...

What fun halloween pictures, I took a few sad crappy ones....my poor scrapbooks!:)