Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What is going to happen?

Today is the day we Vote and choose a new president. I am feeling a bit nervous. I know that I that all I have to do is live the gospel and everything will work out. I know hard times are part of the plan. I can't help but wonder what the journey will be like. What is the future going to bring? What is our financial situation going to be like? I just wanted to write down my thoughts today. I am not sure why but I am feeling inspired to share some thoughts I am having.

I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. I am so happy to know why we are here. I have a great testimony of Joseph Smith. I know he is a true Prophet of God. I love my family so much. I am so grateful for forever families!

Things will all work out when we trust in our Heavenly Father.

11 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

You're right...just keep our spirits up and things will work out right...thank goodness for the Gospel! :)

Tamalama said...

Amen, Sista!

Nathan and Amy said...

Thank you for the little reminder. I needed it! I am so glad you had a good time on your trip and that everyone survived. Your Halloween looked like a blast too. Love you.

Jenny said...

Thanks for the great thoughts! We are so lucky to have the gospel. I am so glad you found my blog! I have had trouble with the invite thing...(maybe someday I will learn how to work my blog haha)Laura can show you how to get the backgrounds, it is free and really easy!:) Love your blog! now we can be blog buddies haha
jenny

Vanes said...

I have been nervous too! More then anything (even though I feel upset by the election) I want to convey a feeling of calmness to my kids! Even they are worried about Obama leading our country...

Drake Family said...

Aleisha,

I wish you lived up here too. Think you could convince Jason?? Haha Actually I bet he would love it too, but the commute might get old. Well next time you are this way you for sure have to stop in.

about us said...

Hey there....check this link out (it's the news story on blogging) http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4699330

Hopefully the link will work!

Aletha and Brian said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about that. I have to agree with you completely.

Rance Wright said...

So Aleisha...how are you? What are your thoughts on the new president? I recently have received a bit of guff over a subject that I have a strong opinion on...you should read my blog from yesterday...many people either agree or disagree with me...eeek. And don't get me wrong...that is why I love blogging...it is a safe enviroment for us to share opinions - strong they may be...and yet still hold onto friendships. Anyway...hope you are well...call me sometime.
Rance

Rance Wright said...

Aleisha, Thank you for your comment! I appreciate and love you and your family the same. My opinion is simply just that...my opinion...and I thank god I have one. I appreciate your honesty as well...I am glad that you are Rachelle are friends...she is a wonderful sister...of whom I love and adore!

Hopie said...

I added you to my blog, if you have a problem with that, call 911, they can help!!!