I have to admit that I have LOTS of cute nieces but today I am going to talk about Ellie. This little girl is so much fun. She is a little performer. I love to go to her house and hear her sing at the TOP OF HER LUNGS!! One time she kept singing, "the things that I love," over and over and over. It is just something she made up. She is beautiful and really has a great singing voice. She has been taking voice lessons from Jenny Baker and she invited me to her performance. It was so cute. I was so happy to be able to come and watch. After her performance she insisted I come to her house for a pumpin pie party. I always love being at Bob and Janelle's house. They are so warm and inviting. They always make me feel so comfortable.
Ellie sang, "Wouldn't it be Loverly"
I feel so blessed to have so many great nieces and nephews. I love them all so much! I am lucky to be a part of their lives.
I'm going to try and post a You tube movie of the singing but I don't know if it will work. Ellie did such a GREAT JOB!! I love you Ellie!

Ellie sang, "Wouldn't it be Loverly"
I feel so blessed to have so many great nieces and nephews. I love them all so much! I am lucky to be a part of their lives.
I'm going to try and post a You tube movie of the singing but I don't know if it will work. Ellie did such a GREAT JOB!! I love you Ellie!
1 comment:
Let's do lunch. I miss you too. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment