Jason has been working for his dad the past year or so. Recently his Dad has decided to take a job offer in Vegas so Jason is out of a job here in st. George. Jason has been offered a job down in Vegas starting January but we are not sure if it is the best option for our family.
If Jason could choose, he'd really like to get his own business going again. He is set up for lawn maintenance, curbing, landscaping and sprinkler repair. If any of you need something or know of someone who does, send them our way. Also if there is anyone looking for a GREAT Employee??? We are trying to look at all our options right now.
Has anyone lived in Vegas that reads my blog? Is it really as bad as I feel it is? I know for sure that Jason and I don't want him to work out of town if we can help it. We'd rather move where he Is working. We'd like to keep our family together.
I know it will all work out. It is just stressful thinking about 'how' it is going to work out. 'How' are we going to get Christmas? 'How' will the kids do with another move?? I just know that Heavenly Father doesn't send any trials without a way through them. We'll be great because we have each other.
Anyway, thanks for reading AGAIN. I love my blogging friends!
5 comments:
Here's the deal. I haven't lived in Vegas, but I have a ton of family down there. There are neighborhoods there that are identical to the one you live in now. It is not a bad place to live. The church members are SO STRONG down there. Some of the strongest I have ever seen. My family never go "down town", they live the same exact way that we do. It's not that bad. If we ever had to move there, I wouldn't kick and scream, that's for sure. Hopefully that gives you a different take on Vegas. I'm going there tomorrow, want me to put in a good word for you? hehehehe
Aleisha I am sorry to hear about the trials you are facing, but like you said there must be a reason for everthing right. Luckily your kids are still young enough so that if you did have to move it wouldn't effect them tons (as opposed to middle school age). I have heard the same that there are good and bad parts, but I think that is the case maybe to anywhere a person lives. Having lived outside of Utah for most of my life I would say that members are most often stronger because they have to work for their testimony every day. I will pray for you guys. I think the economy is scary for just about everyone these days. Best of luck!!
I'm here! If you move here we can hang out! :)
To be honest, I do worry about the crime here but for the most part I feel pretty safe. No, it's not St. George but it's ok.
Sadly, the local theater community is seriously lacking.
no matter where you go....it is only as good as YOU make it!
Good Luck!
I have in-laws that live in Vegas and they totally love it. They have a blog too if you want to check it out, just click on "Mike & Jen" on my blog.
Post a Comment