We Married May 25, 1996. This is our story.....
I love that cake. I didn't know costco did that cute little lady like that. Very Cute
Hey Aleisha-I found you through some other sites. Just thought I would send you a note and tell you how cute your family is. Are you in St. George? It was good catching up.Micki
That looks like a fun party. I agree...I didn't know Costco had cute cakes like that. Their cakes are yummy!!
Look how fun! Jaycee is a doll.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that cake. I didn't know costco did that cute little lady like that. Very Cute
Hey Aleisha-
I found you through some other sites. Just thought I would send you a note and tell you how cute your family is. Are you in St. George? It was good catching up.
Micki
That looks like a fun party. I agree...I didn't know Costco had cute cakes like that. Their cakes are yummy!!
Look how fun! Jaycee is a doll.
Post a Comment