
I saw this first picture on a friends blog that was in this show with me. I stole it and thought it would be funny to post here. (Thanks Rachelle) I see some very familiar faces. Two of my friends that went to Mesquite with me in fact. Don't you love little Joe's face in this???? I wish it would pull up closer. The bottom picture I couldn't get to zoom in at all. Sorry. The best part about the top picture is that Rachelle wrote a arrow to point to her and it also points to me so that worked out good. This show was so much fun. Now that I am in Secret Garden, all my theater day memories are coming back. It is so great. This bottom picture is the ONLY picture I have of me in Bye Bye Birdie. I was so happy to see the one on Rachelle's blog. Please send me more!!!!
3 comments:
I think it is great that you are getting back into what you really love. You are awesome!
Love the pics! So happy for you to find something fun to do to keep busy. It's always so good for us moms to do something just for ourselves!
Looks like you guys have been having fun! I am so glad you are doing the play! WAY TO GO!!
Post a Comment