Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Girls Mesquite Trip






Oh my goodness, I really had such a great time. I am so glad that I went. Everyone was so nice and genuine. I felt so comfortable. I really was impressed with all the girls who came. Each one has their own fun qualities. When we first met up I just instantly felt loved and at home which was a pleasant surprise. I have always really loved all my girlfriends. We all started this bond in 9th grade (even though some of us went to Elementry together too). We had a fun big group of friends that hung out all the time. It was one of my favorite years. I made some lifetime friends. It was so fun to visit and remember all the fun things we used to do. My favorite part was just talking and laughing in the motel room till who knows when. I just loved every minute of it. Thanks girls for such a great time. I was seriously impressed by everyone of you. You all inspired me or taught me something.
Dana - You are the leader, this never would have happened without you. You are hilarious and kind and there is never a dull moment when you are around.
Lacy - I LOVE to be around you because you always say the funniest things. You are always so nice to everyone. You are strong and amazing Mother and friend.
Lindsay - I appreciated the talks we had. You are still the same sweet, beautiful girl I always remember. Thanks for listening and caring.
Sunnie - You are such a great example. I love just being around you. You make me want to be a better person. You inspire me.
AnnDee - You are solid, strong and dependable. I can tell that you are a devoted Mother and Wife. I have always looked up to you.
Alicia - You are so full of life. I love to look at you because you are beautiful and full of positive and fun energy. I love that you are so positive and happy. You always look at the bright side of things.
Hailey - Even though you don't blog!!! You always had the funnest stories to listen to. I was so glad when you came up to me right at the first and said that you were so glad I came. That meant a lot.
Lacey - I really appreciated all the nice things you say to me on my blog. I loved that you'd take time to tell me that it is okay that I have changed and no one cares what I look like but me .... I felt like no time had past. I love that I never heard you complain (because I always complain). You are amazing.
I really had the best time. Thank you all soooooooooooooo much. I can't wait till next time. Hopefully my stories will all be fun and filled with lots of happy and good. All I can say is right now, I want to be better. You know how sometimes you go out with high school friends and they are all stuck in high school??? All they care about is what they are wearing or their hair... not this group of girls. They are real, genuine friends.

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

Leish...love you! I WILL keep up with you. I will hunt you down if I have to! You are stronger than you know...remember that. You said such nice things about all of us, and you are all of the above. Next year WILL be awesome! Go kick some theater butt and enjoy life!

Dana said...

It was a blast wasn't it! I am so glad that you had a great time and I can't wait to do it again next year. Thanks for all the nice things that you said you are so sweet!

Aletha and Brian said...

Aleisha, you are such a sweetie. Glad you had a wonderful trip, you deserved it!

Drake Family said...

Sounds like fun! Every mom needs a break now and again huh?

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

Wow-looks like a great time had by all. It sure is fun to see so many of the people that Stephen grew up with--and how to stay close with so many of them!

Lacey said...

Thanks Aleisha!! I'm so glad you were there...it wouldn't have been the same without you there! It was so much fun. Thank you for always being such a great friend and example!!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

I will say that I am super jealous and hope that I can come on the next vacation! I do love how experience makes us better and changes us! I think it's great we can all see each other from a real point of view and just love each other and no petty stuff.... yes, I cried after I saw the pictures..... so keep the traditions coming!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!! I am so glad it went so well.

Malea Ellett said...

Looks like sooo much fun!!!!

LACY said...

You are too nice! I am glad you came with us, it wouldn't have been the same! xoxo

Stephens 8 said...

I am glad that it was a good experience for you! I wish I could get together with all of my girlfriends from highschool! You learn a lot about your self when you see old friends and reconnect! Good for you! You are amazing! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriends are the greatest! You are bound to have a blast when in good company!! How neat that you were able to enjoy a little bit of a vacation. Fabulous pictures! Those are something to cherish!!