I went to Sound of Music tonight with Jaycee and we loved it. Mindy was awesome just like everyone said. I really enjoyed every minute of it. Luckily I got to hitch a ride with my Mom and Dad's friend. Thanks Deb! Anyway, if you haven't seen it, you should go.
This week is going to be quite eventful. (Especially without a car) I have play practice and Bunko tomorrow night, Play practice on Wednesday night, Le Miserables on Thursday night (with my hubby and no kids may I mention, hooray) , play practice Friday night and a birthday party to go to on Saturday in Enterprise. I better start calling for some car pools. ha ha ha I am excited because it is good for me to stay busy.
(It keeps me out of the kitchen or wherever food may dwell.)
5 comments:
sounds like a fun busy week!! im so glad you are doing what you love with your upcoming play-
take care!!!
Have a fun week! We are excited to see all of your hard work pay off! We will be there Oct. 1st! We will buy tickets for friday the 3rd. I have a extra car if you want one to use...it's up here though;)
I am glad you had fun at the play last night! You will have a busy week. I hope I get to see you soon!
Isn't Mindy awesome!! Too bad you will miss her in Les Miz. Les Miz is a WAY better show anyway.
Good luck with your car troubles. If you ever need a ride, give me a call.
Hey you should try to stop by while you are up in Enterprise. We are baptizing Jagger this Sat. in St. George though so we might miss ya. Sounds your life is hectic!
Post a Comment