Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July to all!

I would LOVE to sing like this. I saw this video and I had to share it. I have always loved Whitney Houston's voice. There is nothing better than to listen to a voice that gives you chills and makes you feel something. Happy 4th of July to you all. I am so grateful for the troops and all they do for us. I am grateful to live in this wonderful country. I will post pictures of our fun 4th events later. Have a great celebration. Love you all!

2 comments:

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

I vote that you sing at Christmas this year because I haven't heard you sing forver. Your are such a sweet heart and way too hard on yourself but I guess what women isn't. Your kids are such dolls. Love the scanned pictures, I couldnt' stop laughing. I am so glad that we can keep in touch.

Rhanda said...

Whitney makes it look so easy. She has a beautiful voice. One of my favs.