Saturday, July 26, 2008

Looking for an Morning Preschool

Hi everyone!

I have been scrapbooking the last few days. It has been fun. Jaycee likes to do it with me. I give her some pics and she'll scrapbook pages for her book. It is cute.

This week the camera broke, My water heater broke, my car broke down and I am on a diet!!! I know, I know, it CAN ALWAYS get worse. ha ha ha

Back to the real reason I am posting today. ... I am looking for a morning preschool for Kaleb. He is 4 and I have him enrolled in a afternoon one but it won't work with my kids school schedule. Does anyone know of a good Preschool???

5 comments:

Nathan and Amy said...

I wish I could help!! Too bad mine is all day-daycare with preschool. I would love to have him, he is a great kid! You could always bring him until I fill up. Or until you find something else. Our preschool is 9-11 Mon-Fri. It will start Aug. 18th. The one Miranda goes to is full, and you already know about Little Bug. I will let you know if I hear of any other openings.

Drake Family said...

Sorry! Wish I could help too. Sorry to hear that all that has happened to you this week...when it rains it pours doesn't it?!? We had a similar weekend.

Rachel Doyle said...

Sorry about all the problems -- we had a week like that few months ago.. washer broke, house broken into, and water heater went out and flooded our basement that had just been completed 4 days earlier. Sometimes you just can't win -- but you have to smile, because if you don't - you just cry.

Stephens 8 said...

WOW! Life is a test, right? As you quoted on my blog,"this to shall pass!" I wish I could come and help you. Hugs. Jamie

P.S. We have a great preschool here, wanna move to Star Valley?

Anonymous said...

Hi Aleisha,

I know of 3 preschools you could check out. 2 of the ladies who run them are in my ward (your old ward). Kim Brown does The Apple Tree Program out of her home. This is her first year. And Kami Savage does one called Kiddie Garden by the temple. It sounds like you already know about Little Bug Preschool. Amber does morning and afternoon. I have Bailee enrolled in afternoon. She went there last year in the morning class and loved it! Let me know if any of those help out and I will get you more info.