My good friend Amy did this on her blog and I thought it would be a fun thing to read so here goes.....
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.
2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!
3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺ That is a rule - no embarrassing moments that I will never get over.. ha ha ha j/k
Please take some time to help me remember those times that your mind may have retained that mine might not have.
13 comments:
I feel like we have know eachother so much longer than we have. I have so many fun memories with you. Like Applebees (yummmm), working out at Golds (the many times we tried), lunches at Nicole's house, and especially The Taffetas. Sitting there on the stairs with Nicole and Cynthia as you captured the audience with "Where the Boys Are" is my favorite memory of you. You are such a powerful singer and when I grow up I want to be you. I had so much fun today at auditions with you. You are truly a wonderful friend. I am lucky to know you. --Amy
I remember being invited to a birthday party of yours and I felt so cool that you invited me. I have tons of memories with you especially when you started dating Jason. Plus we had a sweet sleepover at your house I think after 9th grade? I can't remember what grade it was and I also snuggled with Tyler on your couch in the basement...sorry val. I loved talking to you about Courtney, I always liked him too. You were so sweet to him.
I'm going to have to pump Stephen for a really good memory for this post. And will you do me a favor--will you ask Lacey to send me an invite to her blog. I think she must have privatized while I was gone because I can't enter in anymore!! Thanks.
ps- my email address is reberfamily@gmail.com
My first memory of you is before we even knew eachother! my little sis, Anna, who went to school with you at Dixie brought home a magnet that you passed out when you were running for a school government position.. Anyhow, I remember telling Anna how cool the magnet was and she said what a sweetheart you were. Then, we met at Skywest when you were very first married to Jas and I remember our fun break and lunch talks.. It seemed all you could talk about was Jas and all the things you both did as newlyweds, you were sooo cute! Then we were lucky enough to hang out again when we had kids!! I love you tons and admire your spirit. I also love how honest you are, that is probably my favorite quality about you, what you see is what you get, and I wish I could be more like you!! :-) Nis
Oh man...there are a lot, but the most poignant one in my memory is giving you a ride home in my '86 Celica! You were always so much fun and made me feel so accepted in your home. I was always a little amazed at your talents and somewhat taken aback by you. Especially at Thanksgiving at the...Health Spa in Snow Canyon, you were singing Phantom, you were so beautiful and great! I still think back to how great you are!
Wow! There are waaaayyyyy too many to post. I just want to say "Thanks for being the best sister and friend anyone could EVER ask for. You are an amazing person! Thanks for always being there for me and helping me through all the trials I have had. Your love and support has helped me more than you know. I love you!"
Well, we have had some great talks. My first memory of you is you giving me a big hug when we had just met! You really are such a loving person. People can't help but feel loved and welcome around you. Thank you!!!
I have so many fun memories of you: playing night games, fun parties at your house, Ronni being mad because she didn't want you to have any other friends ha ha, singing lessons with Ron (joke) you have always been so fun to be around!
My most favorite memories of you are playing bunco! You are so funny and fun to play bunco with. I really enjoy talking to you too...we missed you last month. You better be there next week though! :-)
Leish-
you have always been a great example to me. I remember good times with you at girls camp. You are one of the most caring people I know. Also- I got chills everytime you sang at church. I love your voice. you rock!
What a fun idea...might have to try this post out too. So since I have only known you since the MS Ward days...I will have to say going on all our GNO's! It has been so much fun hangin out with all you girls and going out each month. I also enjoyed watching you in Taffettas (sp??)
Oh Girly which one to choose. Girls camp just sticks out to me... I loved that you would chill with me even though I was a beehive and you were a laurel. I just remember eating a lot of junk food and laughing our heads off.
Post a Comment