Saturday, July 5, 2008

Roadrunners baseball game

I sang the National Anthem tonight at the Roadrunners baseball game. They invited us to stay and watch the game. There is going to be a big fireworks show after. It is 9:45 and so far the kids love it but it is only half over. We'll see if we make it to the end. The weather is quite pleasant tonight.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

That's so cool! I bet you sounded great.

Stephens 8 said...

I want to hear you??!!! When we come to St. G. again we are going to have to get together!

Dana said...

I am so bummed I missed out on you singing. I can't believe you are blogging from your phone that is so cool!

Julie said...

That is very cool. We wish we could have been there to hear you sing. It looks like a lot of fun!

Kristen said...

I am so bummed out that I missed that game! We have season tickets, but we had family in town that night! Bummer! I am sure you were awesome!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I am sure you sounded awesome!! Did you make it through the whole game?

Rhanda said...

I missed you sing? I bet it was great. Russ and I met at the Pioneerzz games so that field has memories.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I love watching any kind of sport, especially baseball. It brings back great memories. I would have loved to hear you sing. You have a beautiful voice and I know you sang awesome!