Our friends talked us into going camping with them this weekend. We went to Kolob and had a great time. I thought I'd share some pictures.
Jaycee, India and Acelyn.
Jaycee just relaxing on the hammock
We found a snake and the kids loved it.
This pic is funny cuz it looks like it is biting Kaleb's nose but it isn't.
Kasey (my bro in law)wasn't sure if he wanted to hold it till after he saw Kaleb do it.
Kasey and Jake jumping in.
Here is Jake and Kasey after they decided to jump in the lake. 
Then I made them both mohalks!!!
Here is the lake.... it was beautiful.
Here is our camp spot. You can see Jason and Kaleb sitting chatting by the truck.
Jake, Jaycee, Kasey and Acelyn (our friends daughter) She is 4 and has a major crush on Kasey as you can see.
Here is Liz and Pride. Our new friends from the ward. We actually knew them before they moved into the ward though because we went to Dixie High School with them. They are both Jason's age.
Here is my hubby taking all the kids out fishing.
7 comments:
Camping in Kolob looks like so much fun....I wish Rob and I could get excited enough to go camping ourselves...but I think we'll stick to a cabin and stay indoors to sleep!!
Congrats on The Secret Garden!!! I sure hope I'm in town to come watch you!
It looks like you had a great time!
What's with the camping in a full on camper? J/K I'm just jealous. Looks like you had fun!
how fun! glad that you took the time out to do that with the fam, those are the moments to remember!
Looks like a good time...love the mohawk picture!
What a great time to go camping and escape this heat! It looks like it was beautiful up there. We love to camp but doing the tent thing with little ones makes it kinda hard sometimes. Maybe one day I will be able to convince Jason to invest in a trailer.
Such cute pics!
Post a Comment