Has anyone tried Isagenix? My cousin is selling it only because he loved it and it worked really good for him. I have been going to the gym 5 days a week and tried to eat good and I have stayed the same weight. I know it takes time but if I can find something to help me and it is healthy, why not??? What do you think or what have you heard? I want to lose 40 pounds before my trip in October and I am thinking of trying this product to help me but I am always so skeptical. I went online and saw this video on youtube from the news that showed great results. That is a plus. It is sooooo expensive but if it gets me healthy and gives me my life back, it is worth it to me. Anyone know anything?
Friday, July 11, 2008
Isagenix Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey aleisha,
i actually bought a package the beginning of this year. I know it works, but with me, I am so bad, I am not consistent and then give up. I love the shakes, but dang, it was expensive!! So, i never lost any weight because I would do it sometimes, then not, I think if you are going to do it, just be consistent. I like that its all natural-
I am SO proud of you for going to the gym! you go girl! Good luck with whatever you decide! luv u! how about getting together this week> text me and let me know, nis
hi aleisha,
i saw your comment on my blog abt going to golds gym. I dont know how to reply backto you on my blog.. ha ha.. yes, we paid cash for 2 years and got a year for free.. so i am still there. I really miss the summit, esp. the pools! call me or text me this week so we can take the kids to a water park, i miss u!
My husband and I have been using Isagenix for a year now. We really love the product. It helped me lose 14-16lbs. and my husband lose 20lbs. We have kind of slacked off this summer so we haven't been doing the whole program,(having a hard time cleansing lately). We love the shakes though. I would be happy to answer any other questions you might have about the product.
schimbeckk{at}yahoo{dot}com
Not sure if you remember me or not, we went to high school together, my maiden name is Benson.
Kristal
Just an FYI on the shakes-We make ours in the blender with one cup water and then 4-6 ice cubes. We also add 1/4-1/2 frozen bannana and either a couple frozen strawberries or a handful of frozen blueberries. This does had some calories, but makes them much easier to handle taste wise. We make them on the runny side because they are easier to drink than having them thick like a shake. Hope you start to like them, it has done wonders for us.
Post a Comment