Here is for you Zan. I know it is a little delayed but here goes. This is how crazy in love I was...... I graduated high school on Thursday, went thru the temple on Friday and got married on Saturday. Here is a picture of us at my Graduation.
Here is one of our engagment pictures.
This is our invitation to our wedding. Can you believe how young we were? I thought I was so mature. ha ha ha

Here is us on our Wedding Day. It was a wonderful day and I don't regret anything about it.

I thought I'd post a picture of Jason's old yellow toyota. I am sure some of you remember that right? We eventually painted it blue and then sold it to his brother and his brother painted it again. Funny.
Here is one of our engagment pictures.
This is our invitation to our wedding. Can you believe how young we were? I thought I was so mature. ha ha ha

Here is us on our Wedding Day. It was a wonderful day and I don't regret anything about it.

I thought I'd post a picture of Jason's old yellow toyota. I am sure some of you remember that right? We eventually painted it blue and then sold it to his brother and his brother painted it again. Funny.
4 comments:
Those are so cute! I love your wedding picture. Thanks for posting, those are so fun to look at.
Are you coming Thursday night?
Totally remember the yellow truck! I love those pics!
Way to go Aleisha at posting these...I am working on mine. It will come. So cute. I didn't realize you got married THAT soon after high school. Crazy.
Love the pictures...how very fun!
Post a Comment