Happy Birthday to my wonderful Dad!!! He is such an amazing Dad and Grandpa. He and I have always been really close. He is always there for me no matter what. I love that I feel so safe when he is around. I know he will always be proud of me no matter what I do or what I look like. He has always been there for me whether I needed a hug or a loaf of bread or someone to eat lunch with. I love my Dad soooooooooo much. I hope you have a great Birthday.
Here is Dad with my kids about 3 1/2 years ago on Halloween.
This is my Dad just last month at a Pine Valley skit they did. The kids just love him. Dad was so funny that night. I slept over at his house and he wouldn't stop talking with a hick accent all night long. He was cracking me up. I was trying to talk about serious stuff and he say with a twang, "Ya'll hear that?"
Here is Dad with my kids about 3 1/2 years ago on Halloween.
This is my Dad just last month at a Pine Valley skit they did. The kids just love him. Dad was so funny that night. I slept over at his house and he wouldn't stop talking with a hick accent all night long. He was cracking me up. I was trying to talk about serious stuff and he say with a twang, "Ya'll hear that?" Love you always,
Aleisha Dawnie Baby Honey Sweetheart!!!
(That is the name my Dad gave me)
No comments:
Post a Comment