
It is also my little brother Bret's birthday. Our family has so many birthdays in March. It is crazy. I found this picture of my Dad getting a perm and it looks so much like Bret. I thought I would post it. I love my little brother. I still call him Bud to this day. He has always been a good friend to me. He is sweet and fun to talk to. I love him sooooooo much too. He never checks my blog so..... I don't think he will even see this. He is a Daddy now and has a adorable little boy. I seriously don't know what I am doing wrong with the pictures but sometimes they click bigger and sometimes they don't. Any suggestions? I have no idea what I am doing.

1 comment:
He really does look like Bret. You and Annalee are so adorable.
Post a Comment