The other night Jason found a frog in the front yard and the kids were so excited. They kept it as a pet for a couple nights until I convinced them to let it go so it won't die. They had a fun time with the frog while it lasted.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We've found a couple in our back yard over the years...it's fun for the kids. Looks like Jaycee has been getting lots of sun kisses.
You can wear swimming suits?! At night?! Yesterday it snowed all day. This morning we scraped ice off the cars. As I drove Khi to school I saw two accidents from cars slipping off the road. YOUR KIDS ARE WEARING SWIMMING SUITS! AT NIGHT! CATCHING FROGS!!!
3 comments:
We've found a couple in our back yard over the years...it's fun for the kids.
Looks like Jaycee has been getting lots of sun kisses.
That is a weird looking frog!
You can wear swimming suits?! At night?! Yesterday it snowed all day. This morning we scraped ice off the cars. As I drove Khi to school I saw two accidents from cars slipping off the road. YOUR KIDS ARE WEARING SWIMMING SUITS! AT NIGHT! CATCHING FROGS!!!
Post a Comment