We had such a great time. We went to Sand Hollow Lake. It was really bad weather on Saturday and Sunday and it scared all the people away. Yesterday and today we have the whole place to ourselves practically. I was there with my brother Bob and his family.
The kids mostly played in the sand.
This is Jaydon, Ellie (Bob's kids) and Jaycee. Jaydon is the Merman and Jaycee is the Mermaid. Notice the chest on my little girl?????
Here is Kaleb, turned into a starfish.
And Jake into a giant sandman.
Then there are all the holes they dug to bury themselves in.
Here is Jake up to his neck.
At the end of camping for the 5th day, the kids were all wore out. Even though they were tired..... they still didn't want to go home. This is Jaycee and Kaleb in the truck on the way home tonight. I thought it was so sweet. It is a perfect ending of a perfect camping trip.
The kids mostly played in the sand.
This is Jaydon, Ellie (Bob's kids) and Jaycee. Jaydon is the Merman and Jaycee is the Mermaid. Notice the chest on my little girl?????
Here is Kaleb, turned into a starfish.
And Jake into a giant sandman.
Then there are all the holes they dug to bury themselves in.
Here is Jake up to his neck.
At the end of camping for the 5th day, the kids were all wore out. Even though they were tired..... they still didn't want to go home. This is Jaycee and Kaleb in the truck on the way home tonight. I thought it was so sweet. It is a perfect ending of a perfect camping trip.
8 comments:
ps glad Jaycee is doing better!
You guys are so good! What a fun getaway. Chad would love for me to agree to camping, I just can't bring myself to do it.
It looks like you had a great time. I am sad we missed it.
How FUN!! Looks like your kids had a blast playing in the sand.
Looks like you guys had so much fun. Those sand sculptures are awesome, someone has some talent. Doesn't surprise me coming from your family.
How fun!! One day we'll have a trailer maybe....I hope...
So much fun. We missed it again. Jaycee and mom, It was soooooooooo fun to have you at the theater last night. I love 'hangin' out with you. Thanks for going to the store with Granny.
Cute pictures. The glories of playing in the sand... So much fun yet so much trouble cleaning up!
Sand
Sand in my swimsuit,
Sand in my hair.
When I go to the beach,
sand gets everywhere!
I wonder, I wonder
Oh how can there be,
Sand left at the beach
When there's so much on me?
Author: Helen Moore
Post a Comment