Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!!!!

Today is my Mom's birthday. I looked through all of my scrapbook and I found a couple of fun pictures of my Mom and I. Of course most of them, she is helping me in some way. My Mom is amazing. She has always been there for me. I love it that when I have a bad day, I can call my Mom and she knows just what to say. My Mom has always been one of my best friends. I love the example she is to me. I love how motivated she is. I love what a hard worker she is. She is the best Mom in the whole world. Here is my Mom and I. We are probably singing The Mother/ Daughter song. I cried everytime we sang that.
Here is My Mom doing my hair for the prom. She always helped me in everything I did.
I liked this page because it shows me and my Mom but it also shows the cute scrapbooking she works hard to do for all of us kids. I love it so much to have a scrapbook. My Mom has 7 kids and that can't be easy. I am so grateful for her.

2 comments:

LACY said...

Cute!

Don and Dawna said...

That top picture is at Mark's memorial I believe. I don't know what we are singing but I'm sure it was one of Mark's songs.

Look how skinny we both were. Yuck!