Monday, March 3, 2008

Soccer kids!!!

I am excited the weather is warming up and soccer is starting. I love going to the practices and games. It gets me out of the house and gives me something to look forward to.
Jake is playing his 4th year I think. He is such a handsome boy. He is still not very aggressive. That is my Jake for you. I love his sweetness.
Jaycee is playing for the first time. She cracks me up. She just runs up and down the field, chasing the ball. Once the ball starts coming towards her she backs up. It is hilarious. She is so proud of herself and she waves at me 50 times a game. Gotta love my little girl. If I don't see her wave she gets her feelings hurt. I gotta keep my eyes on her. My kids are so funny. I love watching them in sports.
Bubba is going to love soccer too. He will be my more aggressive one I think. He is already good at kicking the ball and running. I think I'll put him in Kicks this fall. He will love it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so good to enjoy it so much. The thought of putting my younger kids in soccer is dreadful. We've done 10 years with Whitney so far and it's just now getting exciting.
Heather's sister in law, Camille, is teaching tennis down here at Cox Park if you're interested. I think it's starting this Thursday and it's only $20 for 6-8 weeks.

Lindsay said...

So cute soccer kids! Love it! Khi will be starting this Spring for the first time...I just hope he doesn't deck the first goalee that blocks his kick. I bet you're a darn cute soccer mom with the orange slices and all.

Drake Family said...

When did your kids start soccer? Is it the Washington city league? I signed up my kids but I haven't heard anything yet so you made me nervous. Cute pictures of your kids! I love watching kids play for the first time...it is such a hoot.

LACY said...

So cute! Are they in the washington league. It has been fun to watch cj too. I hope this year he can do it without us. I coached last year so I had to be out there with him and he would just tackle the kids..agh. So funny though.

Becky said...

My Tyler wasn't very aggressive last year either. Isn't it funny to watch them run like crazy and never want to touch the ball. We do the KICKS program too. It was so cute.

Aleisha said...

Yes we are in the Washington City league.