

She just doesn't feel good. Oh how sad this day has been. My little sweet Jaycee started to complain of stomach ache really bad yesterday about 12 noon. We took her to the doctor and they had us do a blood test and urine culture. Then they called me this morning to tell me to take her right into the emergency room because her white cell blood count was abnormally high. So... we went right over and they had to do a IV to get some antibiotics in her. It was so sad but she was so brave. She has the most beautiful eyes and it just kills me to see her big blue eyes sad. I am so proud of her. She should be all better in a few days.


13 comments:
Oh, poor Jaycee!! Tell her we love her.
Oh man! I'm sorry! If you need any help with anything, let me know, ok? I hope she recovers quickly.
Poor little girl! She is so cute and sweet, I hope she gets better fast!!!!!
Poor thing !!! I hope she feels better soon. Good luck !
Awe, poor Jaycee and poor mom, what a heartache! Or "mom-ache" is what I call it. Our prayers are with your family. Hope she's feeling better!
I'm glad she's feeling better today Aleisha.
What a sad picture!! You can tell that she definitly doesn't feel well. We're sorry we didn't know! We love you Jaycee!!!
So sad! I'm glad she is feeling better today!
I am so glad she is doing better today. She is so cute!
That is so awful!! I hope she gets feeling better soon!
She is very cute, even when she is sick! I've had kidney infections before and they are NO FUN!! What a bummer, but I'm glad that's all it was.
PS -- she looks like your sister Annalee to me.
OH how sad! Carl had one of those and he about died! She is so brave. Don't miss that IV though :)
Poor little thing! Its not fair when our kids get sick- don't you just want to take it all away so they never have to feel pain. I hope she has a speedy recovery!
Post a Comment