Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Middle school hair do.




I told you all that I would eventually post my middle school hair do. You know that one with the bangs crunchy with hairspray blowdried to the side and would catch on fire easily? Yeah that one. Oh man I thought I was so hot.








This picture was funny to see. I will just put first names but most of you who went to high school will know who they are. Back row left to right: me, Garrett, Stephen, Santa and Ronni. Front row: Lindsay F. Dana, Ivy. How many of you remember that I had the biggest crush on Garrett from 5th grade to 8th grade. I probably had this picture hanging in my room for years. Hilarious!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oy! The 80's should've been skipped. I have a picture with a similar hairdo...I'll have to do some research.

Drake Family said...

OMG! Those are the funniest 2 pics. I have seen!! I hope you wear your hair like that to Shelli's! haha I really DON'T think I will dig up any of mine...too scary.

Don and Dawna said...

So Cute,

Oh how I remember those days. You guys were so fun to be around.

Dana said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny I can't stand it.

LACY said...

Love those pics!!! SO HOT

Lacey said...

Those are hilarious pictures! Does anyone know where Ivy is? I've been trying to find her for years?

Aleisha said...

I don't know where Ivy is. I did see her step sister waitresses in Applebees here. I should ask her someday.

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

Lovin that picture. I think I have a similar one :)

You guys sure have been busy with birthdays! Crazy month. It's so nice of you to blog about everyone. I'm sure you made everyone's day :)