Look at little missy, the model....
She is so fun.
Kaleb and his bug catcher.
Jake flexing for me. Wow he is buff.
We went to play in the water the other day. It is so nice outside. I am loving it. I have got to take off my sunglasses though. I keep getting burned on my face and having a line under my eye. It is crazy. I officially started on my farmers tan this week. lol
11 comments:
You are so good to get your kids out and have some fun. Were they cold at all? My kids would love that.
If you stay in the sun than it isn't cold. The shade is still cold when they are wet. They had a good time. We should go there together one of these days. It is in the middle of town by the new library.
I'm all for it, on about an 80 degree day. :D
What?! I'm still wearing jackets most days up here!!
Gotta love farmers tans!! I need to take CJ there, he'd love it.
where were you? I can't believe it's getting warm already. I'm so excited!
We are jealous of the warm weather! Wish we were there with you. Thanks for the fun pictures!
Your kids are soo cute. It was so fun to see you on Monday. I hope I can bring some of that warm weather back here to COLUMBUS. I miss it already!
You too huh? I always have a farmers tan...or should I say burn? Who am I kidding? I have finally come to terms with reality that I can't tan. Was this at the new water feature by the library? My kids were just saying how they wanted to go there. Looks like fun!
Oh!! I need to be down there so bad!! It actually was snowing yesterday morning here! So depressing.
Looks like fun! We will have to do a play date there when it is warm enough.
Post a Comment